GALACTICA Hackathon is back, offering total prizes of €50k to combine aerospace, textile and advanced manufacturing.
The competition, which is open to teams of EU companies and students, will take place from October to December.
The 10 best teams, selected through a 3-minutes pitch in the 1st round, will fly to Barcelona (paid trip) for the finals.
Challenge: propose new solutions to combine advanced manufacturing with aerospace and/or textile.
The deadline is approaching: registration will close on 28 September at 17:00 CET – more info at this link.
What is GALACTICA Hackathon?
- An open-innovation challenge aimed to find new early-stage ideas that combine advanced manufacturing with aerospace and/or textile
- The competition will run from October to December 2021. It is open to teams from SMEs, Start-Ups and Students within the European Union
- Participation is open to teams of 3-5 people, that will compete either in the Company or in the Student category (students enrolled in EU universities)
- 4 teams will be awarded a total amount of € 50,000 to develop their ideas and will have the chance to access other GALACTICA support tools
How to register?
1. Access GALACTICA website by 28 September at 17:00: https://galacticaproject.eu
2. Within the Events section, go on Hackathonpage
3. Check the terms of participation at the end of the page
4. Click on Registerand compile the form with your team’s details
5. You will receive via email the link to join our Slack channel (mandatory)
6. Get ready for the challenge!