TEXGLOBAL’s first international mission is now finished and it was a huge success.
9 textile companies from European countries have participated in this event (from 28th March till 1st April, 2022), which offered them new perspectives and collaborative opportunities.
The official mission included the following activities:
- Ecosystem visit – Mexico City & Puebla
- B2B matchmakings
- Individual meetings
- C2C meetings and Agreements signature (MoUs)
Some of the expected results of TEXGLOBAL business mission to Mexico were:
- Collaboration activities with Mexican partners
- Cooperation agreements between partnership members and Mexican partners
- Business agreements to develop innovative solutions in strategic thematic areas
- Creation of innovative global value chains by enabling EU SMEs access to international mar kets
- Generation of innovation, technology transfer and business models by the transnational exchange of textile-based solutions and innovation process theories and best practices.
9 companies joined the clusters’ representatives at the mission. 2 companies from NTT, 3 from AEI Tèxtils, 3 from ATEVAL and 1 from TECHTERA.
TEXGLOBAL consortium rates the mission as successful which has enabled the participating companies the exploration of the Mexican market and, through the contacts made, foresees to build strategic alliances by the clusters and their members.
The objectives for this first mission were met, including the cooperation agreements between partnership members and Mexican partners such as CANAINTEX, CITEX, BUAP, Instituto Politécnico Nacional. The last details to finalise the terms of the MoU agreement on planned cooperation activities are currently taking place.