We are looking for speakers!
For the European project TEX MED ALLIANCE and the Cluster HTDC (Health Textile Digital Cluster), we are looking for speakers for the Symposium event organized by the Neotex Technopark Monastir (Tunisia) on the 31st May, 9:00-17:30.
Thematic areas in which the speaker has to be qualified:
- medical textile
- innovative materials and properties for advanced solutions in health textile sector
- key production processes (nonwoven technologies, personal protective equipment technologies)
- standards and certification and regulations of the market
- market and public procurement
Languages: English or French.
Duration of the presentation: 30 minutes.
Deadline for application: 20th May 2022, 18.00 CEST.
For on-site speakers it is foreseen:
- flight tickets provided by MFC Pole
- daily fee of €140,00 to cover accommodation expenses and subsistence
- fee for the presentation of €500
In case the physical presence is not possible, speakers can participate remotely. In the virtual participation, no fee or reimbursement is foreseen.
In case of interest, please contact Andrea Falchini at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the project, please visit the website: https://healthtextiles-dc.eu/